The Road to Sweetness...

A tale of two sissies and their journey to open the Skinnie Minnie Bakeshop.

co2 neutral shopping and coupons with kaufDA.de

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cinnabon Cupcakes!

We were just at the Palisades Mall (Nyack, NY) to see an afternoon showing of The Social Network (which was awesome PS!) and were of course immediately taken by the hand upon entering by the intoxicating smell of Cinnabon. Which is conveniently placed just a few steps away from the theater.

And we found this:


They now have cupcakes! I didn't sample, but just thought I'd deliver the news. They had mini and regular sizes available.


Cute frosting on the vanilla ones above, meant, I assume, to resemble a Cinnabon!

Cupcakes and Facebook...takin' over the world!

~AnnMarie

1 comment:

  1. Your blog and web site are great and interesting. But I am waiting for a taste of Skinny Minni Cupcakes. Time to get cooking! I need a job your employee of the month

    ReplyDelete