The Road to Sweetness...

A tale of two sissies and their journey to open the Skinnie Minnie Bakeshop.

co2 neutral shopping and coupons with kaufDA.de

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Blogoversary

I know, I know, we've (more like I'VE) been seriously slacking on the blogging lately. But I couldn't let today pass without letting everyone know that not only is it St. Patrick's Day, but also our one year blogoversary.

 I guess I should get Nicole a set of paper towels.

It's been a very busy couple of months between wedding planning and finding a new job, so my blogging duties have gotten neglected. But at least it wasn't all for naught as I did indeed start a new editorial position just last Monday. Please hold your applause.

Since I'm finally speaking up I thought I'd give you all an update on our wedding cuppies. At first, we'd thought a cake was included in our contract. So I had to swallow my pride and let go of having cupcakes for dessert rather than the traditional cake as we couldn't turn down a free cake given how ridiculously expensive it is to throw a wedding.

But we found out recently that it is NOT included so after feigning extreme anger and disappointment I realized it meant we (and by we I mean Nicole and I) would get to see our dream of having wedding cuppies come true.

So we immediately contacted our fave cupcakery: Kumquat. I've written about them numerous times on The Road to Sweetness. They do not delivery outside of the city but thought it couldn't hurt to ask. Unfortunately all I got was radio silence on the other end:(

So here's just one of the places we're considering: Lulu's Cake Boutique. I thought I'd share with you all their amazing menu. I've got my eye on "the glazey river."

Happy drooling.

~AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment