The Road to Sweetness...

A tale of two sissies and their journey to open the Skinnie Minnie Bakeshop.

co2 neutral shopping and coupons with kaufDA.de

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Congrats Keavy

Congratulations to one of our cuppie idols, Keavy Landreth, who makes the A-MAAAAZING minnies of Kumquat Cupcakery. I found this video on her blog, which will be playing on Taxi TV (could possibly be already), from NBC's new site Feast. They've been doing mini features with culinary geniuses such as Landreth herself, and calling them "Eat my..."

Here's "Eat My CUPCAKES" Obviously...

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/video.



Nicole and I can't wait to get back to the Brooklyn Flea to try more Kumquats!

In other KC news, I had heard a while ago that Keavy would now be making the cuppies for Red Velvet: a snobby NYC nightclub that I apparently involves a velvet rope.

Naturally.

But I just read on her blog that the position had actually formerly been held by Baked by Melissa! Baked by Melissa was a stop on 2010 cuppie tour and Red Velvet was in the running for it.

Could you imagine me tryin' to get in there with that massive camping backpack? Now that would have been a sight.

~AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment