The Road to Sweetness...

A tale of two sissies and their journey to open the Skinnie Minnie Bakeshop.

co2 neutral shopping and coupons with kaufDA.de

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DEADLINE EXTENDED: Win $25 to YOUR Local Westchester, NY Farmer's Market

OK, so I'm going to just pretend that you guys were distracted by the holiday. So I'm extending the deadline to Sunday, Sept. 12. And I mean it this time! Don't test my patience...


Posting this again, rules haven't changed:

I'm so excited to kick-off our September giveaways, I can't even wait 'til tomorrow. Welcome to our first giveaway ever, courtesy of Community Markets! The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate, good for use at any of their Westchester farmers' markets until Oct. 31. For a full listing of their Westchester markets, visit their site.

Here's how it works:

Leave a comment under this post with where your favorite cupcakes come from (even if it's your own kitchen) and if you shop at a farmer's market, which one? Then make sure you are a follower of The Road to Sweetness (left-hand side of the screen, scroll down...I WILL be checking!), "Like" the Community Markets page on Facebook, and that's it.  Three easy steps:

1. Leave a comment.

2. Become a follower of The Road to Sweetness

3. "Like" the Community Markets Facebook page.

If you've already got 2. and 3. taken care of, even better! I'll leave the post up for one week and on September 7th I'll do a random drawing.

Cross your fingers and good luck!

Tell your friends!

~AnnMarie

2 comments:

  1. Good luck this is great for you. Hope it works out. Looking forward to skinny mini cuppies soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too easy. I'm so winning this thing.

    ReplyDelete